How did the series finale of LOST leaving you feeling?

What is your favorite season of LOST?


Thursday, May 6, 2010

LOST: No Time To Explain 13: "The Candidate"

[LISTEN HERE!] [SUBSCRIBE/LISTEN IN iTUNES]

Should I even write anything here? Should I? I mean, really. This episode blew chunks. None of us enjoyed this episode. That might make you think that that would make this episode short. Pshaw! Hardly! It’s over an hour of non-stop ripping “The Candidate” apart. That, and Heather singing, instead of rapping!

3 comments:

  1. Hey guys! VERY funny show. This is my first time listening. Gonna go back to the beginning and catch up on your other podcasts.

    I agree, they jumped the shark on "the Candidate". My boyfriend and I were laughing our asses off the whole time in the sub. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dudes, hilarious frigging episode. I was right with you the whole time.

    MAKE HEATHER SING MORE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMFAO

    you guys nailed it. the candidate was lame. big disappointment

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to make any comment you wish. Comments that are inflammatory in any way will be removed at the discretion of the site operator. If you find a comment to be offensive, please email us at mattcockburnshow@gmail.com . Include in your email a copy of the post in question and why you think it should be removed. Sending an email complaining about a post does not guarantee it will be removed. It only guarantees that it will be reviewed.